Thứ Ba, 3 tháng 5, 2011

Độc hành...!!!

Thoi gian khong cho doi ai vi the em luon quy trong tung giay...tung phut troi qua trong doi. Em luon quy nhung gi em tung co chi la mot ki niem nho nhoi trong anh nhung voi em do la tat ca, P a....!!!

Two months more, Hieu will step at 29 years old.

Every years, my age is older than when time not wait for anybody .

I am afraid of making parent's sad when they look me with a live not stable. I want to do everything for them but problem only is time and time is a question to answer all. Yesterday, I met some old friend at Mac Dinh Chi high school. We remember again about time go to school. That time is very happy and got full the memories.

All my friends who got a new life's after we graduated from Mac Dinh Chi high school.

We don't often meet together only the Tet holiday or big day holiday, we will phone to meet and together cook. They like eating everything that I cooked, hihi...!!!

They praised me that: " I cook very delicious....!!!"

They annoy me that: “ Hieu will make benefit for my husband in the future, hihi…!!!”

Hieu was embarrassed when heard that words.

Benefit or not benefit, Hieu don’t sure do that but Hieu thought that: A woman need have to know take care small family personal with purpose conserve happy for myself.

In my mind, married don't must game. Married is the best important event with a girl life's. Therefore, I never joke with anybody.

Sometime, I looked my friends whom I was bored myself .

Although , my friends hasn’t any chance to learn as me but that change, they got a work rather stable and a family very happy.

And personal me , I have got any chance to studied but I am still unemployment.

Except learn job's, I don't know what do anything.

In the future, I am only try and incessantly try because everything I do, it will become result for tomorrow.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét