Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 12, 2010

Vui giáng sinh 2010...!!!




Christmas holiday in this year, my economics college arranged calendar to students relax after the semester day examination.

At my house, I sad too because haven't got what to do in three week, hixhix...!!!

A guy my classmate. He was class president in my class, he invited me go to his countryside but my parent don't agree and I lose a chance go travel to countryside western Vietnam.

There, the crowds back and looked around all the people with it..... very happy, very noisy.....!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011.

2 nhận xét:

  1. Thanh Hieu xin chao " zzmita" nhe...!!!

    Cam on loi nhan xet cua zzmita va kinh chuc zzmita cung gia dinh huong mua giang sinh an lanh - hanh phuc cung buoc vao nam moi an khang thinh vuong nhe. BB

    Trả lờiXóa