Chủ Nhật, 10 tháng 10, 2010

A girl silly....!!! A man but I loved - part II

Don’t  ask me that: “ Do  I sentiment with him...!!!”

I only silent for a long time and only smile….!!! And then,  I left without say a word, I was cried….!!!


If don’t love him, I don’t have to sad.

I love him because of circumstances: " Childhood with much hurt, he become  orphaned child in  a trip  the border with his parent but unlucky his family was died only had himself survive...!!!"

Besides , I love him as he is a people got spirit very strongly. He always try studying and working to pass over his fate.

thu gian tren bien

At first times day, I saw him and my heart  know loved .

A meal rice only have my family  invited him go to older sister of my mother house. That meal, got presence of my grandfather.

I don't know say what with him because is first times, I meet  stranger that. That meal , I only looked him and smiled with look shy...!!!

That  day, I still remember very clear: " He  wore dress is simple ( shorts is cream color  with pullover is yellow).  A fun souvenir but made me whisper laugh, that is : Sister of my mother told me suck more rice for you but in rice cooker only got rice fire....!!!"

 fantasy-girl pictures

Perhaps, I’m too sentimental…!!!

I don't know:

" The my photos was sent to him, he thought what about me???"

Anywhere, I always pray for your health. I wishes you always fortune and  success in the life.

Cute baby photos

1 nhận xét:

  1. I want to cry but my tear drop can't come down.....I miss you so much and I can't sleep over a silent night ..!!!

    Trả lờiXóa